Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lycan

What is the matter with us? We can't even accept something that even basic animals have come to accept. We can't even accept the fact that we have basic instinctual needs that need to be satisfied or we start degenerating both mentally, physically and even spiritually. We deny our very souls of what we need.

As you have noticed there's something familiar about what I'm talking about. The darker side of me is starting to emerge once more. Too much overloading of work has cause me to pop up through the thining layer of the angel that tries too hard to handle so many things at one go. The things that run through my mind, hahaha.... just makes me grin wickedly this morning when I woke.

Argh, struggling for control is starting once more. Haha, how I love conflict. Shows me how alive I truly am. I can't accept my true character of myself without a hard fight with myself to prove my true character. Show I be good, bad or down right evil? Haha, everyone be warned that until I finish this battle. You'd be subjected to lots of instablity when you interact with me. It couldn't have come at a worse time too. Haha, I can be so mean to myself.

Warping minds and desecrating souls. Oh wonderful day to be free. Stop that! Oh? Whose going to stop me? Well, just wait and we will see...

Darstardy
Evil grins and happy thoughts,
Do they mix or they do not?
Wonderful feeling of kicking people down,
Will I ever get tired of it?
Hideous visage of a darkened soul,
Is that truly me?
Oh how I love being a twin,
Conflict Eternal.

Idiots of today, Geniuses of tomorrow

No comments: