Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday

And what of this WARM Saturday? There's going to be a concert at Far East Square for the late Wayne 'Thunder' Seah from the Suns. I don't know him personally but I have a classmate that does. My aunt's death still lingers and I feel a strong empathy to pay tribute so I'd be making my way down there as early as I possibly can.

Choice wise, I make the worst decisions. Be it to help others but of course it comes a day after the lecturer decides to give a huge bunch of hints for the mid terms. Probably there won't be a single soul who'd come seeking help but then again I've been wrong all my life haha...

But other than that, I hope to see how the local music scene performs together in a concert such as this. There's this sparking vibe that's driving me to see the fruits of our nation's brightest musical talent. Maybe I'm hoping for too much? Maybe I'd be blown away. I hope that I'd be able to catch the whole gig today.

Angels?

What are Angels but the servants of God?
If so, then we're all potential Angels,
Waiting for our moment to shine.
What are Devils but fallen Angels?
If so, then we're all Devils in disguise,
Waiting for the right time to pounce.

Be it Angel or Devil,
It's all in God's will that we do what we do.
What am I? Angel or Devil?

I'm but a lowly servant,
Not worthy of mention.

Idiots of today, Geniuses of tomorrow

No comments: