Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Last Leg of Advertising

Here's my final post for advertising.

It's been a tough time trying to do advertising and literary journalism at the same time. Since advertising has 6 assignments and journalism has 5 papers to write.

But looks like I'm almost done with everything. I do believe that it's made me a stronger person, but also looks like I've gained weight from the lack of time for myself. Haha, but I'm sure that after this, I finally have time for myself and to be able to take some proper care.

First thing I'm going to do after the end of this semester? Graduate haha.... but then after that, I'm probably going to start hitting the gym again.

And we at KaleidoVision, hope everyone enjoys the show we are going to put up for them today.

Alauz Out!

Idiots of today, Geniuses of tomorrow
今日の馬鹿,明日わ天才

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck on the exercise thing!