Friday, March 26, 2004

Another Nightly entry

Hmmm, it's the 4th post already, I guess I might be getting used to this way of putting down my thoughts. Whether be it for the better or worse, I guess only time will tell. Perhaps I've been alittle too straightforward in my previous posts, I think perhaps for the next few posts, I'm gonna be alittle more cryptic and confusing. After all, what good is a readable blog when you don't want other to read you like a book.

So riddles speak shall we

Hourly wanderings, nightly existence.
Hunger overwhelms and food suffice.
Losing oneself in delightful gambles,
Realizing potential left ungained.

Rivers of blood, tears of hate,
Torrent of feeling, Bringer of Fate.
Reveal me not, so if you do,
Consider me humbled, for you I'm blue.

Passions of anger, fists of abadement.
Pacifistic reasoning, unreasonable doubt.
Reasons for hating, reasons for naught,
Loving you, my reasons are caught.

Consider me foolish, consider me bought.
By the world around me, the limits are wrought.
Breaking of rules, always led to humiliation,
Yet keeping of them, does me no good.

Understand and your enlightened,
But if naught, dumb your not.
The soul seeks release, the body falters,
Loving the life, this one now alters.

Idiots of today, Geniuses of tomorrow

No comments: