Monday, May 14, 2007

Evil Vista

So it is proven, my mother's laptop has suffered much under Vista. And there seems to be a new problem that I discovered today. The laptop has started mysteriously going onto standby all by itself when I attempted to use it. And to make matters worse, the laptop came back from standby with no backlight. I somehow figured that by opening the laptop out to the maximum would help and viola, the lights came back on.

I thought that that was the end of it but I am to be proven wrong again. The occurance repeated itself over 10 times in a span of 3 mins soon after. I am seriously considering returning this laptop due to Vista screwing up the hardware. Even if it wasn't Vista's fault, there obviously is a gigantic problem on my hands if I don't return it. What if it start doing this non-stop when someone is attempting to use it? I'm testing the laptop right now, with and without the battery, on hard surfaces and soft surfaces, with the AC power and without the AC power while the battery is in. And my findings were that this problem happens in everyone of my scenarios. Since I got no school tomorrow, I'm definately bringing this laptop down to suntec tomorrow to get it changed.

And so ends a tiring day of handling stupid Vista computers yet again. Will it never end? Will I be doomed to have to face this retarded OS and faulty computers for the rest of eternity? Only time will tell but I don't think I'm going to want to find out. I wish everyone a Vistaless life. Alauz Out!

Idiots of today, Geniuses of tomorrow

No comments: