Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday

And another week has almost past. A lovely week I suppose it is, lots of quizzes and business. And as for my utter enjoyment, comes an invitation to join the Virtual World Summit. I suppose it's nothing big, it's merely people talking about how our future's going to be affected by technology, entertainment and the games that we play. Nothing really earth shaking, IF your a ROCK.

I'm like so excited I'm going to be able to be involved in this summit. No doubt I'd only be an audience, but I'm allowed to ask questions! Questions are best asked when it provokes alot of thought. It doesn't have to be controversial or silly, it just has to make people think about what it means. I have asked a good many questions in my life and I only hope that I don't try and take everyone else's turn.

If my predictions are correct, I would have at least one question that would be answered. And if I'm lucky, probably I could ask up to three before they ban me from asking more. There are so many things I would want to know. What better opportunity, than to ask the people who are involved in the creation of our technological future? Oh glee, oh my, oh yes! I'm going to have so much fun. If words were like a sword to minds, perhaps my questions would be a form of ritualistic torture for thine.

I intend to encircle what is said, then come up with a question thus barbed and tender. Maybe if they answered, they'd barbeque a blender! Hahaha, enough nonsense said! Mayhap I should just go to bed? Nay! I got knowledge to gain! There's a fun thing called a quiz tomorrow, it's never getting me dead! Alauz Out!

Idiots of today, Geniuses of tomorrow

No comments: