Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mystery, Suspense, Anti-climax

Thus the day started without much ado, with me clinging onto old mind chains. (Mind chains equals old mindsets duh!) I intrude into other people's lives far too often for their liking, sometimes too often for my own liking as well. To shatter the mind chains I so dearly cling onto as if they were succor of life itself, I decided to have a test of wills with my other self. What other self? Of course the very essence of this day started with my inner selves calling each other out their delusional mindsets.

How does one face his inner selves without breaking the hold on sanity? How does one assume the guise of sanity while the inner selves rage a bitter war for control of the shell that speaks? How will you know which of my selves are speaking right now? It seems that in the constant feud that battles within, it was inevitable that a more cohesive consciousness had to be formed and coalesed before the shell is shattered amidst the fierce battle within.

So who is writing this as we speak? It is I, the newest addition to the collection of souls deep within one's mind. I'm the one of balance and intrigue, the one that doesn't venture too far to the extremes. Although you may say that I've been like this for a long time, it's naught until today that I'm truly my own person. I am free from my inner battles as the good and the evil now are but struggling in the background while I took over. A balance to all things within, a moderate if you so wish to see.

I am no longer bound by the need to serve goodness with a blind fevor, no long irked by the evil doings of the beings beside me. I am no longer bound to be the evil that has to be, to be irked by the lack of mischief in the lives of others. I am truly me, a person who is finally free to do as he wishes. And my wish now? To rise to glory as the flames have heated the steel hot enough to strike! The world is red hot now, while I see all its kinks and flaws. I move ever so surely to strike at my goals, without my greatest enemy to stop me; Myself.

I suppose I've just breached the proverbial line where I kept telling myself never to breach. I just lost all sense of morality, or just the compulsion to good and evil. Today is both a day that was dreading and yet embraced as if it was nothing more than a simple change. Today is the day where I am a new person, reborn without the chains that have bounded me for so long. Hahaha, let's just hope the world doesn't burn to a cinder while I'm around. Alauz Out!

Idiots of today, Geniuses of tomorrow

No comments: