Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Taste

One of the more interesting and mostly courted senses among our five senses. Professions have sprung up because of it and people have died in the pursuit of it. Don't be so surprised, what do you think happened too all those cooks who failed to meet the expectations of ancient royalty? Hahaha, you do know that tyrannical kings of old had some really cruel ways to punish the cooks that couldn't meet their high expectations.

So what about taste? What am I going to talk about today? Perhaps it's just that I went to the market today with my father. Yeah my father just came back from Indonesia and we decided to cook up a feast for the family. So we went to get pork, fish, prawns, tofu, onions and the works for the vision we saw as the food we're gonna make for dinner. Well spent most of the morning preparing the food that we brought home. Took a break to write this blog, why you might ask, well I guess it's because of circumstances that exceed mere human comprehension at this moment. It's more like a build up along the weeks of online friends sharing recipes, talking about food and getting the urge to cook has just gotten too much to contain and thus exploding upon the very fabrics of this dimension.

In other words, I have been cooking but I want to cook better. Hahaha, weird huh? A guy who actually enjoys this kind of shit. Hehe if only there was appreciation of what I do. But hey, who's to complain? I get to do what I want, whenever I want. I'm supposed to be lucky huh? Oh well back to preparing the food. Frustration is the key to improvement, contentment is the key to stagnation. Follow the Dark Side, for that's where the continued adaptation and improvement of the human race. Following the Light will only suffice to weaken and tempt us to be conceited with what we truly are. There's no emotion, there's only peace indeed, BAH it only serves to separate us from what we truly are. We're passionate beings, we will continue to strive for greatness no matter what the obstacle. Now back to food! hehe... people out!

Idiots of today, Geniuses of tomorrow

No comments: