Monday, August 14, 2006

Another Coincidence?

The Week END
So I guess you wouldn't want to know what happened during my weekend. Ermm... well truthfully I spent it at home just going thru my old games, researching more on Dungeon & Dragons. Add some exercise and volia, instant weekend solution.

Visions?
Oh yeah bout the visions. Haha, well it just turns out I had a strong realization WHY I had the vision on Friday. And why I would remember it so vividly. It just turns out that the interviewer is my neighbor. And yeah she's cute. Hahaha, it seems I'm a sucker for interviews with a hot chick. And yeah I know it makes me sound really cheesy. CHEESE!

Future?
So what now? Well, it's undecided but that nice gal says she'd look for a job with the best of her ability. Am I a total sucker? Definately not, I'm going to continue the hunt for a decent job. Oh yeah I said decent, so very decent. Did I say decent? Opps. Me out.

Lycans
Who, what, were? wolves?
Oh grandma, what big teeth you have!
All the better to chew you with!
Mwahahaha!

Idiots of today, Geniuses of tomorrow

No comments: