Thursday, August 24, 2006

Connections

Old Networks
They say old flames die hard, well for one thing I don't really think it's the right way to say it. I say old flames become old friends. If your me that is. I try not to think of an old flame as someone merely loved and lost. But rather someone whose been thru part of my life and kinda realized that we weren't meant to be together. Well, we may not be meant to be together as lovers surely, but that doesn't mean we cannot be good friends. Sure, we didn't like each other's little flaws or maybe even big flaws. But the fact we got together in the first place, means we've got enough attraction to remain good friends.

Your Kidding Me
I kid you not, for one of the most common fact I've overheard from my camp mates is :"What? My Ex? You crazy ah! I never want to speak to her again!". Well, maybe this lies in the fact that I tend to do things alittle more "weirdly". A few of the gals I dated are now my friends. Well not BEST friends mind you, that'd be just "weird" haha, but just regular friends. I don't get the "dump your ex forever" kind of rule. Well, maybe it's just my weird way of thought. Perhaps it's just the way I learnt about how the world works.

Enough!
I had enough of this crap! I need someone to tell me why people end up forever hating each other. Why do they break off something as precious as friendship? A relationship may seem eternal, but more often than not it ends in tragedy. A friendship however is a bond that can grow into something so strong, it can trancend almost anything. If you can't be lovers, whose to say you won't be good friends that'd share the pains, troubles and hardship without all that emotional baggage in tow.

Friends for LIFE!
Love your friends, cherish them. Do not take them for granted for you never know when you'd lose them. Damn I'm getting so emo... Please don't mind me, I'm alittle unstable today because I just happened to remember at the fact that I suck at relationships. I'd love to be a great friend, somehow though, I suck at being a lover. Perhaps it's just me, I'm just not cut out to be one. I'm going to relegate myself to being just a good friend to all those around me. At the very least I can do that. Whose got time to be lonely if your with your friends? I sound like some emo dude, I'm not really an emo guy FYI. Alauz Out.

Idiots of today, Geniuses of tomorrow

No comments: