Saturday, August 26, 2006

Timetripping

Time
It's passing by my mind at a pace I never thought possible, which is my pace. I've always thought time waited for no man. Ironically it's man that invented time, thus I don't know the truth behind that statement. Time was not time until man came along and started quantifying it. Mayflies never knew they lived twenty four hours, turtles never knew they were living hundreds of years. What's a year to a turtle when it's got such a long life? Then again you look at the mayfly, to it one minute is precious beyond comprehension. So what's time to you guys?

My Pace
So what did I mean by time moving at my pace? What I meant was that right now, time is moving a super comfortable pace and to me, it seems that 24 hours is stretched to 36 hours. My perception of time is slowly adjusting. I feel like I had a full 12 hours rest but I've only slept for 8. When I do my tasks, I find that I complete them in half the time I used to and when I play or relax, I always find that I've more time left over than I might have expected. In a way, I feel like I'm taking things slow and easy, but time seems to be taking it slower and easier. It's a good thing, for I feel like time's happy being my partner and all.

Read my Past
If you had read one of my past posts, you'd have realized that I said that time was man's one true love. What if time fell in love with man? What would that be like? Haha, well what I'm feeling right now kind of feels like the result. Perhaps I am a lucky guy after all, then again I may just be growing some temporal apathy. Either way, it's going to be difficult to overwhelm my senses at the present time.

Living Large
So why the heck am I writing my blog instead of going out to abuse my new found sense of time? Hehe, it's hard to explain but I like to mould my thoughts into written words rather than going out and "wasting" time. Perhaps that's a partial explaination of what's happening around me. I don't have much wasted time anymore. Even if I do waste some, it's kind of insignifcant compared to the time I'm saving. Why I woke up today and I thought it was sunday already. But actually it's saturday.

Japanaradio
Listen to Japanaradio. Support it, and they thank you from the bottom of their hearts. Hahaha, oh well I felt guilty listening to them for free for so long. But hey, if you guys like anime music, you should tune in now and then. Lots of time, time is our friend. Alauz Out.

Idiots of today, Geniuses of tomorrow

No comments: