Sunday, April 22, 2007

Change

And of course, if you noticed a change in my blog. I decided to do a minor overhaul and change the template. It was a simple upgrade and to tell you the truth, I like the new minimalist look. Not that the previous look wasn't minimalist enough, but I felt that the color was kind of distracting.

To further dull the senses of the people who actually dare to read my blog, I'm also setting all the words to be as boring as possible. No doubt, you might think that this is an attempt to be more professional. Fear not, as this is just a mild side effect of an experiment on my blog. I'm going to see if this template would be more discouraging to read. Or was the previous one more appealing.

If you read my previous post. Then you'd know what exactly why I'm talking like this. Then again, it's not an attempt to get you to read my posts. In fact, I want you not to read them ever. Once again I bid all of you a neutral weekend. Alauz Out!


Idiots of today, Geniuses of tomorrow

No comments: