Sunday, April 22, 2007

World Revolution

And so as I mentioned countless times to myself, "The world doesn't revolve around you.". I am like most humans, tend to think astray with regards on my skewed view of the world around us. It's really quite fun to think that the world revolves around ya, but it comes to an abrupt end oh too often. More often than not, those who bring my head down from the clouds aren't very grounded themselves. It's more like a battle of opinion to those who view my descent. But it's actually more like looking in a mirror for me.

When I see first hand, what I have become in the face of another. I fall rapidly back to reality. It's quite a nice and shocking revelation. And of course I do welcome it with open arms. Reason? Well the reason is, you never know how you look like from another person's point of view until you look in a mirror. In most circumstances, a REAL mirror hanging on the wall won't cut it. Why? Because when your doing the things that are hurting others, the mirror ain't there to show you what your doing. Until someone acts as the mirror and does what your doing in front of you.

So I guess, I did some waking up. It was like in a nightmare, except that I wanted it to continue. I don't know but I suppose everyone has their fair share of turning to the darker side of humanity. I for one, embrace it because it's part of humanity. Before you call me a hypocrite, consider what I stand for. Balance and humanity. Without Good, there is no Evil. Without Evil, there is no Good. Without a Dark side of humanity, there is no humanity. We are but pawns if we let others decide the path that we tread. We are truly players in the game of life if we tread where we please.

Please take note that treading where others have tread, don't make you a copy cat. But if you forget where you stand while following others, then you truly are lost. How will you survive without your individuality? While we all agree that society is crucial to humanity, how many of us can truly say that they believe that individuality is just as important without sacrificing society? In order to maintain sanity and order of our very minds. We need to understand that one cannot survive without the other. If your truly an individual, then you are truly part of society. And if you want to be part of society, you've got to be your own person.

Make sense? Or have I lost you? To be one of the extremes is to be balanced in both. To be balanced, you've got to tip towards one side of the scales. Humanity thrives on diversity, without diverse cultures and differences our world will end in very short order. Common interests are never truly the same and our differences aren't truly a problem. If two nations have differences, then they will be motivated to have stronger bilateral ties. Reason? Because they want to understand one another more. But if two nations understand each other absolutely, chances are that war is about to break out between the two. Disharmony breeds harmony and harmony breeds discontent.

Hopefully, your so lost in what I'm saying that you finally understand what the world truly is. It is CHAOS. If you say your confused and lost about how this world works. And how everything doesn't seem to connect at all. Then I shall say that you have understanding of how this planet works. However, if you say that you understand how this world works, then I shall say that you don't know a thing about our world.

What is Chaos Theory BUT an attempt to bring order to a chaotic set of behavior? In actuality, Chaos Theory is ORDER and the total opposite of true Chaos. So to understand the world, is to have total misunderstanding and to have no idea how the world works, complete ignorance is true enlightenment. If you understood what I'm saying, then you will also know by now that everything I said is vice-versa. The Truth is also The Lie. I hope that perhaps one day, a person without intellect, will read my work and suddenly become genius-san. Alauz Out!

Human Nature
What is Intelligence,
It is what we do that defines us.
True Intelligence can unbind us,
From the chains that trap us.

What is Stupidity,
Learning not from our mistakes.
Making not a single mistake,
Will you become truly stupid.

What is Courage,
Falling down is not courage,
Getting up is not courage,
Moving forward is true courage.

Idiots of today, Geniuses of tomorrow

No comments: