Friday, May 11, 2007

Official Weekend

Time to actually let loose alittle. I had actually focused 100% on studying, working out and actually forgot to play computer games for 5 days since last Sunday. Haha, nah I never really forgot to play my computer games and stuff, it's just that I simply didn't have the time to enjoy a proper 14 hour marathon of gaming. Yeah, sounds like alot of fun right? 14 FREAKING hours of non-stop high adrenaline gaming! But if that happens this weekend, it means that I'd be in a mini-coma after the deed is done. Definately a no-no when it's only past the first week in school.

So what now? My brain feels like it's trying to destroy itself because of the sheer amount of work I'm suddenly piling up. And as for my body? It's been accepting the new daily regime of jogs quite well, perhaps I should increase the intensity for next week. Perhaps I'd add 1 more set on the circuit or something. I suppose it's something I would eventually do anyways.

What do I have to say to all of you whose weekend has arrived? Go and relax, not too much drinking because I want all your livers intact so that I can go destroy when I have time. Hmmm, it seems that this weekend would be a rather quite one with regards to blog time. But who knows? Maybe you'd see more of me tomorrow if I decide that I want to bore you people somemore. And here's the part where I say good night! Alauz Out!

Idiots of today, Geniuses of tomorrow

No comments: