Thursday, August 31, 2006

Work

Working
Sucks, truly, deeply and always the case. But that doesn't mean we can live without it. Anyways had an "Orientation" with a "marketing" company today. I won't disclose any names of the people or company involved as to protect my privacy. Who knows, they might start hunting me down and pester me until the moment I leave this earth.

Sucking
Oh yeah back to the orientation. It was a wonderful tour of a location I will now avoid to mention in the case where some of you are living there and saw me or the case where you passed by that area and saw me. In other words, you never saw me. Well, the tour would be wonderful enough, if there wasn't work to be done. This time, work was to gather donations from the people living in the above mentioned unmentionable location.

More Sucking
Guess what the job's all about? Direct Sales! You got it! OMG NO FREAKING WAY I WILL EVER, in my no matter short life will I EVER take a DIRECT SALES job EVER AGAIN! Well, enough with the shouting and screaming and raving. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS JOB'S DIRECT SALES! AGAIN! Fuck, I think direct sales is really hard to get out of my system. But I'm surprised at my tolerance level. I did not scream, shout, inflict bodily harm or rape any of the people involved with my orientation.

Interest NOT!
Well, I even managed to endure the WHOLE day, of helping along with direct sales and even make it back to the office at the end of the day. Which happened to be 6.30pm by the way. I cannot believe I even managed to act interested when the manager had a 2nd interview with me regarding joining the company full time. Then it occured to me, if I can take the punishment from this merciless orientation in this job. I can take all the bullshit in the world. And that my friend, was exactly what happened when the manager opened his mouth to attempt to brainwash my mind.

Behavioral modification
He touted that the company wants the right "attitude" from their staff. And he tells me that he joined the company 14 years ago and he's now a manager of this branch and he's earning a 5 digit salary. He said that the company molds the right "attitude" in people and sets them out with the "right" attitude to succeed in life. I knew at once, that this brainwashing center has gone ballistic on the youths that it has ensnared.

Innate Resistance
Of course like any self respecting writer and person who has manupilated people since I was in secondary school, I saw right thru this brainwashing technique. In essence this technique can be described as, "Making them think the way you want them to and making them think that they wanted it in the first place."

Brainwashing Jutsu
A constant user of this technique myself, I found the attempt truly amusing. I faked compliance and told him I would like to seek the correct "attitude" upon entering the company. (Yes I agreed to work for them verbally but never signed a contract of any sort) Little do they know, I'm going to screw them royally when I wake up tomorrow. The reason why I didn't screw him over right away there and then, I was absolutely smitten by this really kawaii trainer and her equally cute partner they had assigned me.

Taming of the Beast
They used the "Mei Ren Ji" in Chinese, translated to english would be using a beautiful bait for the hook. I decided to spend the day with 2 cute girls and the trainer's endless flirtations, visual eye candy and enjoyed the friendly banter that 2 cute girls can only provide. They are both younger than me, consider it a fresh meat bonus. I feasted upon the non-physical companionship today and had a really scary insight into the company.

Complete Obedience
They had brainwashed my trainer to the point she is most probably stuck in her current position for the next 3-4 years without her even realizing it. She has already been in her position for over 2 years and she's one of their best direct sales girl and she's STILL a trainer. For the lost, the trainer position is the very next position after you finish your trainee stage. "HOLY CRAP! They sure did a banged up job on her." I thought to myself when she said that.

Patience
I wanted to ask her why she isn't in a higher position, but I refrained from doing so because I knew I would only hit the "Brainwash Barrier" oh so common in the techniques used by these marketing companies. I really like her I thought to myself, I must be getting soft. By the way, lookswise, you normally wouldn't give these girls a second look. What made them cute to me, was their innocence and desire to help others. It helped that they weren't fat, but they looked good enough in their jeans and collared Tees.

Innocence
I am two years older than my trainer and she's like 3 years older than her partner. They are exactly the same age as my 2 younger brothers. I guess that also made me feel alot closer to them. The whole feeling I had today, was a feeling you would normally have with close siblings. Perhaps that's why I got soft. They purposely planned the two ladies that reflect my brothers' age to work on me.

Corporate Cruelty
I believe that the company will cruelly exploit every single young person they get their hands on. They will warp their minds to a point of no return and use those warped minds to warp others to their own. If it were just 1 year ago, I will not tolerate such actions and seek to destroy what I can. But I aged, wizened or just perhaps grew up a little. I will allow nature, no matter how twisted, to run its course. These companies exist only to ensnare the weak of will and mind. It is no surprise I was the only one with a diploma applying for the job.

Nature's Way
Survival of the best. It has always been nature's way of handling things. If those two poor innocent girls are misused, I will allow it. The experience will either destroy or strenghten their minds. What that will not destroy them, will only make them stronger. While my soul longs to rescue them from this exploitation, I tell myself that they will not understand even if I managed to get out.

Destruction of one's beliefs
Did I also mention they have "chants and cheers" together at the start and end of their day. The manager said that this is to encourage a positive mindset. I however have seen these rituals present in most cults and secret society meetings that aims to convert the souls of people to their form of worship. While this is disturbing my beyond a reason of a doubt, God has shown me that he allows such things to exist only so that these things may strengthen us. Why has he allowed my mind to remain intact after exposure to so much of these strong controlling influences otherwise?

Open Self Discussion
I believe that people who talk to themselves aren't crazy, but rather, are dealing with issue that are quite serious. Otherwise there wouldn't be a need to openly tell others what their thoughts are about. A mention of the habits of the trainers, they ALL have open conversations with themselves. Every, single, one of them. I suspect it's a form of hyponosis, to allow them to do their jobs better. While I go no qualms about getting results from a job, but when my trainer starts giggling to herself out of the blue. When she starts talking about things not related to work, with herself. I start to worry about the thin string of sanity that's holding her together.

Attraction
Yeah I admit, I'm abit of a psycho lover. I LOVE women with problems. It's obviously not because I like to take advantage of them. No proof to back that up however, so it's up for interpretation. I would like to admit that I'm quite a lover of problem solving. A problematic woman is like a flame and I would be a moth to that flame. That trainer of mine, has me running fantasies about solving her problems after only 3 hours of working with her. I knew right away that she's got problems, she's got enough problems to get me hooked onto her within 3 hours.

Problematic Women?!
Why the heck will a guy EVER want a problematic woman? I don't know, I guess every good boy's fantasy is a bad girl. The trainer has problems, sure, but she still talked about everything under the sun and some that the sun doesn't shine on either. I guess they are trained to do that. To attack thru the person's weakness, the very fact that she's bait serves dangerously to the attraction I had for her. I know that they use females as bait for guys, it's an easy enough plan. Guys are stupid creatures that follow their dicks more than their heads.

Do not be UNOFFENDED!
Guys out there, please take offense. Prove the me the fuck wrong about what I just said. Thinking with our pants is the very thing us guys are good at. The fact that some Gay men also think with their pants isn't a very encouraging sign either. Considering the fact that I didn't turn down the employment offer instantly and decided to spend my day with 2 cute and innocent ladies. It god damn means I thought with my pants instead of my brain. But damn it's going to be much easier to reject the offer tomorrow when I'm not face to face with them ladies.

Pussy on the Pedestal
Oh this phrase was first introduced to me by the show, "40 year old VIRGIN". I am one such man that puts pussies on the pedestal. And no, they aren't coming down anytime in my life. Respect the pussy my man, your mom gave birth to ya and she deserves to be on that pedestal. If you don't put your mom on that pedestal, you are in need of some serious life's lessons. It doesn't matter if you felt that your mom didn't treat you right. She gave birth to ya, instead of aborting ya. That act alone makes you owe her man. We all owe our mothers. Say you appreciate her or you might miss the chance if you keep waiting for the right moment.

Doing the "Right" Thing
In order to preserve my very identity and my sanity. I will do the very thing all companies hate in potential employees. I will call in tomorrow and tell them I'm not going back on Monday like I promised. I shall instead, continue looking for a job that does not have influences that will turn me into a mindless working zombie whose purpose in life is to make my superiors richer while torturing myself and telling myself it's all part of life.

Changes in my Life
Perhaps all jobs are like that in a way, but I have changed, I am no longer an extreme masochist and do not desire a lifetime of HELL on EARTH followed by true HELL afterwards. I already know I'm going to Hell, so I should do something that's more bareable so at least I don't feel like I'm in Hell while I'm still alive. Alauz Out.

Idiots of today, Geniuses of tomorrow

No comments: