Saturday, September 02, 2006

Phoenix

Flames of Rejection
It feel strange saying this from a non-break-up kind of perspective but yeah, I'm going to say it. It is still painful even though it isn't personal, it's something that keeps me sharp and jolts me back to reality. I just realized this morning, that the people involved in direct sales, are seriously very deluded. And that manager plays his brainwashing techniques on the delusion of the young.

Phoenix Down
So he kills their years as a youth by promising them a proper "education" in attitude, then takes advantage of the fact that they want to experience hardship
and just pushes them to work for him without question. I mean their basic pay doesn't even have increment of ANY SORT. What the bloody heck is going on there? If I didn't know better, it's GAWD DAMN Illegal to do that in Singapore. You've got to increment their pay my man, or inflation's going to eat them. ALIVE.

Burnt to Ashes
I'm sure the turn over rate in this company is CRAZY HIGH. It's a direct sales company, I can't believe I'm still bitching about it. I can't believe the Trainer I thought whose innocence was cute, called me to try and prick my conscience. I'm quite sure she just wanted me to go and work for that manager who she thinks is quite an angel. An angel of pain, suffering and negligence. But and angel to her nonetheless.

Rising from the Dead
And I pray, for the world to balance itself. I know for sure that if this company closes down, there'd be 2 or more upstarts that will take its place. So I know I shouldn't pray that it closes down. But I pray that this form of marketing will die out quickly. But it is run by people who think that Hell on Earth is the "in" thing that all youngsters want to experience. I want to experience the working life, not hell on earth with no reprieve.

Angels on Earth
I believe that Angels exist still, but they work thru more mysterious ways. Like example, treating another person with respect, kindness, love, appreciation and affection could be God's way of making Angels of the person giving out these actions. They say God's will cannot be denied, no matter you are one of the flock or not. God works through every single one of us. His wrath is felt from us, through us, for us. His agents we are, every single one of us. When you commit and action you thought not possible, perhaps God is at work.

Devils on Earth
It's not really Devils as per se, it's more like God's other cardel of Angels. These other Angels are the a twisted opposite of their former selves. They have sacrificed all that was Holy, Pure and Innocent to work towards God's grand scheme of things. Devils are to be feared, true. But God should be feared even more, many people forget that. The Devils are capable to make us do things like, greed, lust, gluttony, basically the 7 sins and more. They pull us in the other direction, making us take people for granted, abusing our family, do thoughtless acts. But without them, we will never know that appreciating our blessings the lord has already bestowed upon us.

The Balance
I feel like a bloody turncoat. Always showing people what's on the other side of the coin. Perhaps if you look at the coin's exterior, there are 2 obvious sides. But I tend to look at a coin from 5 different perspectives.

Coin's Interior
I look at the coin's interior, is it a solid coin? Is it a trick coin with multiple coins combined into one?

Coin's Build up
I look at what the coin is made out of. Copper, Nickle, Gold or is it an Alloy? Is it heavy? Does it shine or is it dull? What does it taste like? Is it mallable, meaning if I bite on it, will it leave a mark?

Coin's Exterior, Heads
The so called Heads of a coin, why do we "coin" the term heads? Hahaha, it's a stupid pun I know. I'm guessing that in the past, there was a Head on every side of a coin. And there was a Head of a conquerer or the like so thus you have to look at the design and appreciate the impact this person made on the world.

Coin's Exterior, Tails
Why is it called Tails, perhaps at one point in time there no longer were 2 Heads on a coin no more. People wanted to have separate denominations of coins using the same type of metal. Thus instead of using different metals to signify the different denominations, they decided to put the denomination value on the coin's flip side. Thus in terms of an animal, the opposite of a Head of the coin would be the Tail of a coin. It's more important to look at this part of the coin though, it tells you usually how much the coin is worth.

Coin's Exterior, Side
Oh yes, this is a 3 dimensional world, thus we cannot only have 2 exterior sides. Thus, the side of the coin also makes an impact whether you know it or not. If you notice the sides of the one dollar and fifty cent coins here in Singapore. You will notice that instead of grooves like the rest of the coin, there is the name of our country on it. Sometimes it's small things like that, that catches my attention. Perhaps I just like a little bit of detail or I'm a nit-picker. But a side of a coin tells you alot about the effort put into the minting process. It gives you the country's level of commitment and dedication to it's processes, other words tell you how strong the country's economy and productivity is.

Over Analyzing
The fact is I'm Biased and Judgemental. I need something upon which to Judge and be Biased about. Thus I came up with these observations thru fundamental analysis. I like to look at the root of things rather than just the results. I believe that the phrase "I don't care how it's done, as long as it gets done" is bullshit. Your telling me that to achieve this level of profit for an organization, your willing to commit crimes against humanity. Your going to hurt other people, maybe even your own families and you have no Qualms about it. I like to say this to you people, "Fuck You". Fuck you! I'm serious.

Think before you Speak
Kind of Ironic isn't it? We've been taught these values since young, I've been rejecting it since day one. I do not believe in the fact that we only want results. What ever happened to "The Journey is more important than the Destination."? That is far more important. Go watch the movie "Click". That is a PERFECT example of ignoring the journey and focusing on the results. What if you had the power to Fast Forward your so called "Boring" parts of your life? You'd end up with NO LIFE.

Walk the Talk
Not the other way around. I've been walking the path I've been bitching about for so long, sometimes I wonder if anyone in this world is going to give a shit. Well, nobody's giving a shit what I think for the past like 12 years since I decided to walk my own path. It doesn't matter. When I die, my conscience is clear. I know that I've done what I came to earth to do. I won't try to bluff my way during Judgement, because there wouldn't be a need to. Say what your heart tells you to say, do what your heart wants you to do. When you die, it's too late to have any regrets.

Passion
Do what you want to do in life. It's NEVER too late. Even if your 90 years old, but if you decided to finally give sky diving a try. If you survive, you have one heck of a memory. If you die, you go to heaven with a rush in your veins and not sour regret that you never done something you REALLY wanted to do. Put your soul into your passion and let it blossom into reality. Do not ENVY others who have done so, join them. I am trying to do what I love, no regrets if I end up a bum. It's better than saying, "I could have gotten that job if I gave it 100%".

Do! There is no Try
Do things, plan if you must. But you have to follow through with action or your just bluffing yourself. Keep the promises you make to yourself, it's HARD. HARDEST thing any person alive can do. But you can do your best. Notice I did not use the phrase, Try your best. It never works if you try your best. Do your best is better. Excuses are there to prevent us to hurting ourselves. But without hurting yourself a little, you will never know if you can do it. The attitude cannot be trained little by little. You have to gather whatever courage you have and just do it.

Everyone can do it
I mean it. Everyone, if given the right push can do it. The tricky part comes next. How much is the right push? That can only be decided by the individual AFTER the push has been made. Sometimes, the push is too light and the person just not motivated enough to do it. Sometimes, the push is too heavy and the person feels battered into doing it. And rarely, the push is just right and the person becomes like me. Yeah like me, I do what I want in life. Sure I'm affected by everything that everyone says. But I continue to walk the path I want to walk, not another path someone else lays in front of me. That is not courage, it's your soul in motion. Alauz Out.

įžŽã—い (ki-rei-na) Beautiful.

Idiots of today, Geniuses of tomorrow

No comments: